Human resources training and consultancy solutions…
GESFORPAL is a company that specialises in the design, management, planning and implementation of training plans and projects related to human resources.
Staffed by a multidisciplinary team of professionals with extensive experience in managing human resources training and development, GESFORPAL has a constructive work model based on analysing and detecting the needs defined by the most suitable methodology. We also offer customised and effective solutions to optimise our clients’ human capital, a vital process for the advancement, growth and organisational development of any company.
Our experience and our clients’ trust have made us leading professionals in the training and consultancy sector.
Human Resources Consultancy
Human resources training service…
We prepare your staff for the challenges that they will face, strengthening teams and making your company more competitive.
In GESFORPAL we have all kinds of courses designed for professionals, with the quality of the training activity management and teaching fully guaranteed.
• Applies the principles of active and participatory learning
• Promotes the transfer of knowledge so that it can be applied to the real needs of the company and the job.
• Provides continuous monitoring and establishes assessment criteria that ensure the quality of the training management and teaching.
• Customised training for the company: we design, advise on and implement training plans that are tailored to the specific needs and context of the company.
• Open courses: we design, plan and teach courses that meet the training needs of various business sectors, offered to the general public, in set places and on set dates.
With activities taking place in our facilities or in the client’s facilities, provided by specialised trainers through face-to-face contact between the trainer and the students.
Completely virtual remote training which uses a remote training platform for a teaching-learning process.
This combines classroom and e-learning/remote training.
A form of training that does not require the student to be physically present in the classroom, allowing them to juggle their training with other activities. Our students receive study materials at the start of the course, normally consisting of a manual designed for self-learning, with practical exercises and self-assessment tests and content evaluation.